HBL fosters an environment that recognizes talent and the ability of its employees. Critical thinkers, decision makers, team players, problem solvers, and dreamers are welcome.
- Job Title
- AML Analyst
- Functional Area
- Global Compliance
- Total Positions
- Job Type
- Permanent - Full Time
- Job Location
- Karachi/ Lahore
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree
- Degree Title
- B.COM / BA / BSC / BBA / MA / M.Com / MSc/ MBA
- Minimum 2.8 CGPA, A/B Grade or 2nd Division from a HEC Recognized Institute
- Career Level
- Asst Manager
- Minimum Experience
- 1-2 years in Anti Money Laundering
- Salary Level
- Market Compatible
Core Responsibilities Include:
- Monitoring alerts, customer accounts activity, transaction review for allocated region as per guidelines through AML monitoring system.
- Handling issues and SBP reporting for CTR (Cash Transaction Report)
- Escalation of inquiries to concerned branches.
- Mitigating risks for out of pattern and structured transactions.
- Evaluation of cases according to AML/TF procedures and process.
Effective Communication, ability to learn new applications, detail Oriented, focused, and have prompt decision making skills
Shortlisted applicants will be interviewed by a panel of Senior Management to determine suitability for the position.